Thursday, May 16, 2013

Huge colorless diamond goes for record $27 million

Huge colorless diamond goes for record $27 million

I had a long detailed dream 11 years ago where I saw the face and hand of god in the clouds. In his hands were two diamonds. I was in jail working on a chain gang he said he was going to help me escape and that I should run hard when I saw the first diamond and continue running in the direction of the second diamond and I would escape to freedom . When I first saw Hundertwassers Mural called Paradise I knew that he was keeping his promise. The second diamond I discovered was the story itself which professionals say is worth even more than the great mural itself. It has been a six year run at this point but we still have a distance to go. This struggle is no dream but quite real and requires great effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment